India blog is on the way!! I can't even begin to describe what a great trip it was - and an amazing wedding! I'm organizing all of the pics we took and gathering a few from the other Oxford people we travelled with. Here's one video clip to start with. This is at the "mehndi" ceremony where the bride (and us girls!) had our hands painted with henna. This wedding was all about the dancing - sort of a competition between the bride and groom's families. This video is the bride and her friends doing a dance (which is way cooler than the electric slide). The bride is the one in the middle with orange/green dress. Here's our henna drying - the other 2 gals from Oxford that we traveled with - Grazzia (middle) and Jimena (right)
A full report & online photo albulm coming soon!!!
-Karen
Ooohhh...I can't wait to see all your pictures!!
ReplyDelete