30 September, 2009

September....what a month

The reason there were no blog posts on the "EuroKilo" blog in September - I was working 2 jobs and at the same time trying to figure out where we were going to live in London. Phew! I'm glad it's over.....here's a pic of what my desk looked like back in Oxford:
4 laptops (2 for work, 1 personal, 1 is Kent's) and 3 Blackberries (1 personal and 1 for each job)
To make a long story short, I started my new job (part-time) on Sept. 1 and where I worked in Oxford needed me to stay on to finish up a few projects through the 3rd week of September. I commuted to London 1-2 days/week which made it even more hectic.

Now here it is Oct 27, and I'm almost 2 months in to my new job at Marketing Manager for Potocki Vodka. I met the CEO/founder on an airplane (Helsinki to Vilnius, Lithuania) last fall when working for Dell. We kept in touch and now I work there! It's a premium Polish wodka - high quality stuff and it actually tastes really good. I was hired to develop their online marketing and grow business in the UK and US. But, working for a company of 6 people means I do a little big of everything - accounting, customer service, events, & sales and biz dev (from afar in the US - it's difficult). It has it's ups and downs, but so far I'm enjoying it.

Be sure to check out our web site: www.potockivodka.com and the official Facebook page that I created - become a fan!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Now Show some pics of the new flat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love wodka!!! Can we buy it Stateside?

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment??