08 January, 2010

TX Trip Part 2: Austin friends, we miss you!

Well, tomorrow we leave Texas and head back to London. What a great visit it has been! Our first time back to Austin since we moved in late 2008....these last 3 weeks have made us realize how much we miss TX. It was so great to see family and friends....a night out at the Draught House Pub, awesome sushi dinner at Uchi (my #1 fave in Austin), New Year's Eve party hopping, Kent skiing with his buddies in Colorado, me catching up with the old Dell crew, getting some quality pampering in with my favorite bride-to-be Kathleen at Lake Austin Spa and Mandola's Winery (her wedding venue!), cheering the Longhorns on in the National Championship....

We were lucky enough to see my mom and dad too! They spent Christmas at my Aunt Ruth & Uncle Dave's house in Spicewood, TX so we got together for a few meals!
Here are a few photos.....we'll miss you Austin!

Did I mention we ate out a lot? Kent got his fix of TexMex and BBQ! Enjoying the sunshine and brisk weather....we ran the hills of Lago Vista and I hit up Town Lake trail and Pure Austin a few times (thanks Courtney!) but we're ready to get back to 'normal' eating. :-)

PS - thanks to everyone who housed me over the last few weeks....I feel like a vagrant!

PSS - and last but not least....I did do a little bit of work while here. I met with our new TX distributor in Dallas & Potocki Vodka is now for sale in the Texas market! Ask for it at the Austin Wine Merchant!

.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was totally faboo seeing you guys. Glad you had a great trip....hope to see you two again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it was awesome to see all of your family and friends back home. Glad you had a great time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment??