I almost forgot how to use this blog site! I'm kidding, but really not far from the truth.....after a month of travel, jet lag and trying to get organized while still living out of a suitcase.
We landed in Raleigh, NC almost one week ago, and I think the jet lag is about gone. Back from our trip to Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand. Recovered from the shock of being in a natural disaster. Officially moved out of the UK and back to the US. Now...time to get our heads out of the clouds and figure out what the next chapter in our lives holds.
I have some time now to catch up on this blog and organize the 1200+ photos we took on our trip. In the coming week look for posts about:
- Skiing in Les Deux Alpes, France
- Weekend in Warsaw, Poland
- Wrapping up our London flat and saying farewell to friends
- Round the World trip: Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand
Stay tuned.....
Yay! So glad to see your back! Nice new layout too!
ReplyDelete