Hi loyal blog readers (if there are any out there)! I've decided it's time to get back to the blog. We may not be traveling the globe, but there's still a lot going on! Since I dropped off the blog-o-sphere in March, we've bought a house and moved to Atlanta, bought a car, Kent started a new job, we got a puppy, ongoing renovation and decoration of the house, massive yard work, I've started training for an
Ironman and many trips and visitors. It's great to be back in the US!
I'm going to try to go back and recap the last few months (back dating the blogs) as we're using this kinda like a diary/scrapbook. Then hopefully I will keep up to date.
For now, I will leave you with a few photos of Franklin the pug puppy. I'll post a few every Friday (he's our baby!) He's about 3.5 months old now - a crazy puppy!


Dude your back to blogging!! I'm excited!
ReplyDelete