Today is Little Miss Amelia's birthday - the big 2!! Jenny and Adam took the birthday girl on a day trip to the Atlanta Aquarium yesterday for a pre-birthday celebration. From the sound of it she really enjoyed seeing all of the big fish and sea creatures. Afterwards they headed over to our house for an afternoon and early evening birthday celebration. We had some time at the playground across from our house - Amelia liked the zipline almost as much as Ben did!
After some chill time on the couch and quality Yo Gabba Gabba screening, we enjoyed home made pizza and birthday cake. We were lucky that Kent happens not to be travelling this week - so he got to enjoy seeing Miss A (and Jenny & Adam!) too!
Happy birthday to the cutest and smartest little 2 year old I know! You are such a special little girl!! (Great to see you too, Jenny & Adam).
After some chill time on the couch and quality Yo Gabba Gabba screening, we enjoyed home made pizza and birthday cake. We were lucky that Kent happens not to be travelling this week - so he got to enjoy seeing Miss A (and Jenny & Adam!) too!
Happy birthday to the cutest and smartest little 2 year old I know! You are such a special little girl!! (Great to see you too, Jenny & Adam).
| | |
| Little Gym is paying off :) | Dancing on the playground's bridge |
We made homemade individual pizzas for dinner, and birthday cake for dessert. I was quite proud of the cake I made for Miss A - and she very much appreciated the fondant.
| Please can I have a taste! | A little help blowing out the candles :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment??