Last week, the Paris event was on Tuesday and we had the day off Weds, so it was a great time to spend two nice nights in Paris. First the event - it was at the Roland Garros where the French Open is played. Pretty cool! Unfortunately I didn't take a good pic cause I was inside working, so I stole one from Google. Just pretend I took it. Our event was inside, somewhere under the stands in the top rectangle stadium.
The lady who is the main organizer of the Dell event lives in France and had some old friends (native Parisians) that we met up with in Paris that night. They drive us around in their cars (scary at times) and we went to an authentic French seafood restaurant for dinner. It was SO good, and I had to have the Tres Creme Brulee for dessert -- Bourbon Vanilla, Caramel, and Chocolate. MMM!
After dinner, at about midnight, we took a scenic route down the Champs Eylesees. The street was all decorated with lights for Christmas. It was beautiful. And if I wasn't missing Kent enough already, we drive right by the hotel where we were engaged and the hotel across the street where I lost my camera that day. Ahh memories. :-)
The destination of the drive that night was the Eiffel Tower. We arrived just in time to see it lit up and sparkling blue! Check out the video below!
I'm already looking forward to going back to France in the spring with Kent.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment??