I think that spring has sprung in Oxford! I hope the weather stays this nice...it's actually sunny and warm enough not to need a winter coat. Today is the first day I am drying laundry on the clothesline....saving a little energy. I may even do a bit of gardening too and clean out some of the weeds so we can see what pops up in our garden soon.
This past weekend, in between study sessions, Kent played in his first "real" rugby game. It was a gorgeous day, so after I did a nice 5 mile run around the park-- I watched the match, took pictures, and tried to learn the rules from some of the guys who were subbed out. Kent's been practicing with the MBA team in prep for the MBATs in May, but they had not played a full game until last Saturday. The other group of guys was very...expereinced....so they intermixed the novice MBAs with the Oxford varsity team! Kent played a position that wasn't in the middle of the huddle (the danger zone if you ask me!) so he got to learn the game and take only a few hits.
Kent finished his second term of classes last week, and is now studying for exams and finishing up a few group/term projects. He's in the library 8+ hours a day!! Next week are exams, and then a nice break for him. Last week, I was back in NC/VA with my family and I am finally over the jet lag and continuing the job search and enjoying Oxford!
I took a ton of pictures at the rugby march, and a few turned out:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment??