29 August, 2009

Hen & Stag party

OK, I am severely back-dating this post!! Way back on Aug. 29, Kent and I went to the "Hen & stag parties" for our friends Caroline & Ryan. Their wedding was Sept. 19 (I'll do a separate post for it). I just had to post a few pics!

Hen party = bachelorette party

Caroline's sister planned a day for us out at a 'ranch' where we were supposed to race hovercrafts. When we got there we found out the hovercrafts were broken and we had the choice of a few other of their activities. This was my first time riding a 4-wheeler - on a track through the woods - very fun! We also each got to shoot a round at the clay pigeons.






After the daytime tomboy activities, the 12 girls has a dance lesson. They called it jive dancing, but I guess I would call it swing dancing. Then we went for a nice dinner and out for some club dancing!



The boys just happened to have the stag party on the same day....and happened to have their daytime activities at the same 'ranch'. They arrived much earlier and did a few other activities- the main one being paintball. Kent came home with so many bruises! Then they went out to a pub and out for the night also.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment??