02 November, 2009

Preview of the new flat

So, the few loyal blog readers out there have been demanding to see photos of the new flat in London. :-) I have to say it's just not ready to be photographed. Our new couch and dining set was delivered last Friday, so at least it's not empty and we have a place to sit. On Saturday, we bought bedding for the master bed (our previous sheets only fit the guest bed - our new bed is bigger!). So, almost ready.....

I can tide you over with a picture of the outside of our building. It's strange that we chose an apartment building very similar to an Oxford college! I guess we were easing in to London life. You enter through that big wood door under the sign "Church Close" (which is the name of our bldg). There is even a smaller door within a door, like many Oxford colleges. You walk in and there's a big courtyard....indoor pics coming soon!


Our flat is on the second floor (American 3rd floor!)

2 comments:

Have a comment??