04 February, 2010

February already?

I have been slacking on the blogging lately. Kent and I have both been working hard (and late!) and also trying to make it to the gym every morning before work. On the weekends we've mostly been exploring new neighborhoods and meeting up with friends from Oxford as they trickle back in to London. Last weekend I went to my first official volunteer day for the Junior League of London (as they call it "The League"). I did some gardening at a school and met some really nice girls. Should be a good way to branch out and meet some interesting people, while doing some volunteer work.
This weekend coming up we have a birthday party "pub then club" night both nights...should be fun! Saturday night, we're also heading to an Oxford Alumni dinner. I haven't put on a cocktail dress in a while...maybe I should check the closet.

Not many pictures to share of our adventures in the past few weeks, so I'll share a few closer to home. I've mastered a homemade half white/half wheat loaf of bread and the perfect espresso & cappuccino (on our new machine - makes me want to work from home more often!). Exciting stuff. (not sure why the bread is rotated....I tried to upload it 3 times!)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment??