Another pic of Franklin comin your way. He's getting so big!
Lately we've been working on the house and garden a lot. Kent's made a new bed and got a few nice trees and shrubs in the ground. I've been working on our bedroom and hanging some photos and decorations on the wall. Pics coming soon.....
This weekend we have 2 parties to go to (one for Kent's work on Fri and one for my triathlon team on Sat.). I am in a recovery week from training, so it works out!
Have a great weekend!
Lately we've been working on the house and garden a lot. Kent's made a new bed and got a few nice trees and shrubs in the ground. I've been working on our bedroom and hanging some photos and decorations on the wall. Pics coming soon.....
This weekend we have 2 parties to go to (one for Kent's work on Fri and one for my triathlon team on Sat.). I am in a recovery week from training, so it works out!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment??