Once again, I have fallen behind on my blogging! With a nightmare flat move in London (more to come on that later....) and work keeping me busy, I haven't even written about the rest of our USA trip! We were in Texas for the second 'phase' of our trip - through Memorial Day weekend plus a few days surrounding. I worked in Dallas, Houston and Austin and then we had a chance to visit with lots of friends and of course stay with the Killoughs out in Lago Vista! Here are a few pics of our Austin adventures.....every time we visit it makes us miss TX even more!
Memorial Day weekend out on the lake (we are the very pale ones who haven't seen sun in 2 years)
Memorial Day weekend out on the lake (we are the very pale ones who haven't seen sun in 2 years)
We were actually in Austin on our anniversary, so we had the chance to go to our favorite restaurant (maybe in the world) - UCHI. The best Japanese-fusion you've ever tasted. MMMMM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a comment??