09 November, 2009

Our new flat - a virtual tour!

Hi everyone! It's not quite decorated yet, but I wanted to share a few pics of our new flat in London (here is the outside). We now have a larger 2nd bedroom and 2nd bathroom, so plenty of room for visitors!! It has tons of storage space, which is rare for London. Come and visit - and see for yourself!!

Entry - built in desk - very handy for all of our computers


Reception room (living & dining room) with our new table/chairs and huge sofa! We're very excited about this after having such terrible furniture in Oxford.

Kitchen - I didn't get a very good pic of this....but notice dishwasher (Kent is happy) and gas stove/oven (I am happy)


Master bedroom - space and closets galore!



Guest bedroom









The owners added a little bit of color tile in both the master and guest bathrooms. :-)


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Favorites...couch, blue tile in the bathroom, and all of the closet space of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! You have lots of room... The blue tile is very nice! Hope I can come see it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that is GREAT! Can't wait to see it fully decorated!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment??